First Recap of En Nombre Del Amor

ennombredelamor

What did you think of En Nombre Del Amor? It seems to be one of those pretty dark and dramatic telenovelas. The main girl Paloma is orphaned and staying with her aunts Carlotta and Macarena. Carlotta is a sour biatch and Macarana is a sweetheart. But Carlotta is Paloma’s custodial parent and is really controlling and overbearing with everyone. Between her attitude and the purple makeup she was made to be hated on. Seriously.

There is a big secret surrounding this novela. Here’s my guess. If you don’t like spoilers don’t read! The big secret is (in my opinion) that Macarena and Carlotta loved the same guy the guy that is a priest now. He chose Macarena and he is her baby daddy. Who is the baby you ask? Paloma! I truly believe this! This is why Paloma stayed with the aunts. And they just look too much alike it can’t be coincidence in my opinion!

Ok you can read now if you stopped reading for the spoiler possibility. It did take me an episode or two to warm up to it but I am definitely hooked! Un Gancho is a lighter drama and I haven’t watched something this dark in a while. Carlotta is a true villian. This novela is also set in a small town instead of the big cities of Guadalajara or Mexico.

So Paloma’s BFF Romina practically threw herself at Emiliano. And my gut instinct is that Emiliano actually likes Paloma and that’s going to be a huge breaking point for Paloma’s and  Romina’s relationship.

This novela aka ENDA already ended in Mexico. What do you think of it so far? Is it a must see or a pass? This one may last around 9 months.

Signature

Comments

1. main i didn’t thought paloma was daughter of macarena but thats cool… i’m lovin this telenovela….

2. John Trulock says:

I like this novella, but i don’t like people to call Carlotta bad names and stuff, i admire her, her intelligence and beauty are always loved by her bigger fans. I LIKE CARLOTTA!

3. Helen Scott says:

i lub this telenovela, is kool with carlotta in it…

4. Hi, I’m hoping someone here can help me. If any one was watching tonight’s episode (9/18) can you please help me figure out who painted the painting in the background when Camila gives Romina the letters that her father sent? It seemed to be the shadow of a woman in a doorway. I LOVE IT! PLEASE HELP!!

5. This novela has me addicted! And yes by maybe the 6th or 7th episode I had figured it out aobut who was the mother of Paloma but very sad that her first boyfirend died at the maldita hands of Carlota! Ugh

6. Quien podría decir que con todas las cosas que están pasando hoy en día donde hay tanta maldad y violencia hayan podido permitir hacer y televisar una novela como esta. Qué ejemplo le están dando al público. Como es posible que el mal venza el bien. Por favor no me digan que es suficiente que al final de la novela simplemente maten a Carlota y se acabo todo. Me parece a mí que no hay felicidad en comparación a tantos sufrimientos, intrigas, desafíos y muertes expuestos en ella. Que sentimiento puede haber en el corazón de este escritor, productor, los actores y los canales que han pagado y permitido televisar esta inadmisible telenovela. Pero lo peor está en que una vez más exponen a la iglesia Católica como parte de esta historia donde existe tanta malicia y tanto mensaje negativo.

• En los Estados Unidos esta novela apenas comienza. Entiendo tu preocupacion pero a la misma vez, las novelas las ven personas adultas que saben que eso es solo una fantasia y no la vida real. Pero tambien hay muchos muertos en esta novela que nunca he visto antes.

7. Michael Andrade says:

I will like to know what is the name of the actor tha represent , Rafael?

• benjamina says:

his name is Alfredo Adame and i can tell that you are a cool guy.anyway,i was glad to be of help.i’m benjamina.i’m a girl and not a boy.

8. Michael Andrade says:

This is a great Novela. Mi family does not miss a capitulo

9. Michael Andrade says:

La novela en nombre del amor es fantastiva.

Podria saber el nombre del Actor que representa a Rafael?

• Alfredo Adame plays Rafael. Thanks for stopping by hope to see you around again! Check out esmas.com for lots of details on En Nombre Del Amor.

10. Can you please tell me the artisit and the name of the song that is played when Romina shows Paloma the DNA test and she is walking the park it is episode number 99 I bleive on you tube. Please….

11. FABIOLA DESMARAIS-LOUIS says:

APRENDI ESPANOL VEANDO LAS NOVELAS .CREENME QUE ES LA MEJOR DE TODAS.ME GUSTA TODO. NO VOY A TRABAJAR ESTE DOMINGO PARA VER EL FINAL.

12. halooo veryyy niiceeee

13. I would like to know the reason why paloma was adapted her uncle while macaririna her mother was there?

• Because back in those days a single mom having a baby would look bad, not like now where it’s accepted. Macarena didn’t want Paloma to be treated badly by their small town so she did what she thought was best for her.

14. i love parloma. she’s so beautiful. my gf.

15. CARLOTA MUST BE THE KEY PERSON IN PALOMAS’S SUFFERINGS. MACARENA WAS PERFECT AND COOL. PALOMA SHOULD GAIN COURAGE AND TELL OFF CARLOTA. EN NOMBRE AMOR IS PERFECT.

16. it`s owesome,wil parloma separate with emiliano

17. HI
    I LOVE Palopa and Gabriel.

18. i wonder what is the secret of gabriel?

19. this novela is so entertaining

20. nana ama says:

i luv dis soap opera its the best

21. Why does Macarena hav to die,she didnt do anything wrong?

22. macarena played by victoria ruffi was such dull role.u know dis dont happen in real life and it made the movie a little artificial but it was a nice soap…great work done

23. mufeedat raj says:

is carlota rufina dauther

24. i think gabrielle should play the part of emiliano cos he is sexy lol and i wonder why carlota is so wicked becos when she played the part of esmeralda years ago, she was so pitiful and i dont know if i can ever watch that series if is been repeated.

25. i love en nombre del amor is really interesting anyway i think gabriel is ok for paloma not emiliano