Mary Kay has two limited edition lip glosses in order to support for domestic violence. I received both of these Mary Kay lip glosses to review. These two glosses are suitable for all skin tones, and the iridescent tone in Inspiring can be layered over your favorite lip stick or gloss to give it a whole new look. All while helping women and children worldwide. This gloss is non sticky and actually makes your lips feel a soft even after it’s worn off.
When you buy a limited edition Beauty that Counts Nourishine Lip Gloss from September 16 through December 15, 2012 (or while supplies last) $1 will be donated to the Mary Kay Foundation. Did you know that Mary Kay was all about social responsibility before it was called social responsibility?
Here are some great features of this mary kay lip gloss:
- Inspiring lip gloss is a translucent pearl shimmer shade.
- Possibilities lip gloss is a soft pink shimmer shade.
- Nourishing, nonsticky formula.
- Contains an antioxidant-rich complex of vitamins and plant-derived minerals.
- Smooths, protects and conditions lips.
- Tube fits Mary Kay® Compact and Compact Pro.
For more information and to purchase your limited edition gloss, check out this link!