10 New Years Fashion and Beauty Resolutions for Moms
These ten New Years resolutions would be great for anyone stuck in a style rut. And really you can’t have fashion without beauty and beauty without fashion. But moms tend to lose a bit of that style while chasing after kids and everything else life throws at us. But it doesn’t mean we can’t still be gorgeous while tackling everything!
- Try a new fashion trend. Printed jeans are great and paired with a long sweater or tunic. If you don’t want to go all out, these black floral printed jeans are pretty demure. For $29 online, it’s a steal.
- Get something emerald green. This years color is great and will be right on trend (see number 1). This T-shirt is great with a little extra with the sequined side pocket. Great way to dress up your mom uniform.
- Try tinted moisturizer. Not as heavy as regular makeup but perfect for a smooth appearance and protects from those rays. You don’t want to get skin spots as you get older! Trading tinted moisturizer for BB Creme would be a plus since it has so many benefits.This elf one pictured is only $3 on their site and has some great color selections to match many skin tones.
- Instead of Chapstick upgrade to Maybelline Baby Lips or Neutrogena stick. It provides both color and healing for chapped lips.
- Trade your sneakers for flats or flat boots. Boots are on sale now and you can still get some wear out of them. These studded flats are only $15 and are so trendy! (again…see number 1)
- Play with your eye makeup. Try a winged liner or neutral shadows. Naked basics had some great reviews.
- Instead of a mom ponytail switch it up with a top knot or side braid. Check out some cute easy hairstyles here. I got to look into doing that fab side braid though!
- Visit the salon if it’s been a while. Switch up your style with a new cut, bangs, or highlights. Or go bold with a whole new color! Ombre is just fab and I will be writing a post about this style. It’s so low maintenance!
- Splurge on something. Eyelash extensions a facial a mani pedi. Groupin and Living social have some great deals.
- Don’t have a blazer? Buy one! A swap a cardi for a simple black blazer for an instant upgrade with minimal effort!
- What do you think of these ten New Years resolutions? Have any to add?