Philip Lim debuted his new line at Target yesterday September 15, 2013 and guess what? Lots of things sold out very quickly. But I still wanted to share what my favorite Target buys were for fall! Check it out!
Ok so 1….we all know my love for purses. This one is no exception. Great bag for work I would use it daily!
2. Those boots are nice! Great for a night out or to give a bit of rock and roll to your outfits!
3. You should buy a crisp new white button down every season. At least, I do. Mostly because I’m a mess and don’t know how to keep whites that white for too long. For $15 I can buy one every season. I hate that I can’t wear white as much when I think it looks great against my skin tone. That and cream. Love.
4. Jessica Alba shows us how to work the Philip Lim fashion. Love that sweatshirt I think it’s also sold out.
5. I want a gray bag for fall and this bag is everything.
6. This is great for weekends and doing some running around. Love the sporty chic look. Throw on some skinnies and sneaker wedges and you’re golden!
7. Colorblock is great and this cardigan works for the office or for the weekend.
Have you done any fall shopping yet? What do you think of Philip Lim’s line for Target?