DISCLOSURE: POPSUGAR GAVE ME THIS BOX TO TRY…BUT ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN!
I am really enjoying these boxes. October’s box was perfect for fall days, and November box was perfect for get togethers.
The Must Have Box included:
- A cream and burgundy table runner by Pehr that is the perfect background for holiday meals.
- A wire bowl from AJ Goods that could be used for fruit or snacks, or as a great tablescape for your holiday table.
- Meri Meri star party picks with stars on the end that could be used on cupcakes or cheese trays.
- Toffee Butter popcorn to munch while watching your favorite movie (or while Netflix binging!)
- Bracelet from Kendra Scott (isn’t it pretty!?) Similar here.
- Eye shadow palette from Stow Away that is small enough to fit in your bag and can go from day to night. It’s appropriately names Dawn to Dusk.
The j ring tray is a purchase from me
I think what I love best about this subscription box is that it’s more of a lifestyle and beauty box (like my blog!) and not just beauty like ipsy. That Kendra Scott bracelet retails for $50! You can also find coupons for the month’s brands. This month I found a coupon for 20% off at Kendra Scott and 225% off your entire order at Pehr.
Every box has a theme, this box’s theme was:
Togetherness | Elegant | Essentials | Inviting | Celebration
The Must Have Box is $39.99 for a monthly subscription and the Must Have Mini is $15.95 a month. Considering that the bracelet I received is $50 by itself, you can see the value in this Must Have Box!