I love fall for the fall fashion. And there’s so much to look forward to in the next few weeks. Here’s my seven faves.
1. Kimonos are everything. And they are back in a major way. I want that one! I have one I purchased years ago that I wear constantly, but it’s nice to know it’s back on trend.
2. Great hairstyle to rock when your hair gets dry and frizzy when the weather changes. And the bobby pins placement are so cute. Also great to hide second third or fourth day hair!
3. A nice black structured bag can take you through the entire season while keeping you fashionable!
4. The 90’s are back in the form of plaid. I’m not sure how I feel about this, but I know this portofino from Express makes me feel better about it.
5. Cranberry lipstick for less than $10? Yes please! I was all about bright lips all spring and summer, and now I can’t wait to try deep fuchsia and cranberry shades. I need to head on to Ulta for my fix!
6. What’s cooler than a motorcycle jacket for the fall? Especially in this color. I want this!
7. These pants are two trends in one. The ankle pant in plaid is a modern version of the 90’s trend. Definitely wearable!
What are you most looking forward to wear in the fall? Is there any fall fashion items you need to grab for your closet?